Advertiser: Madras link Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- $26.49 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Madras Link is a leading supplier of several iconic brands offering a strong assortment of fashion homewares in Australia and New Zealand. With an extensive and loyal customer base, we continue to deliver on the high brand expectations that our products live up to.
We are seeking to employ and train a Store person, with the chance to develop within a successful company, on a casual full time basis.
- Pick/Packing of orders
- Unloading Containers
- Stock Counting and replenishment
- Warehouse Maintenance
- Other tasks set by Manager as required.
Requirements of the Role:
- Previous warehouse experience (advantage)
- Pick Packing experience (advantage)
- Excellent work ethic
- Adhere to timings – punctual (a must)
- Attention to detail – (a must)
- Good communication & computer skills
- Effective time management skills
- Well Presented and reliable.
- Able to work full time each week
- Medium fitness level
- Work well under pressure
- Current Forklift License (preferable but not essential)
- 8 - 4pm (Mon-Fri)
If you feel that this is the job for you, please forward a cover letter and your current CV.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
-- Strictly No Agencies--
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- Do you have experience operating a RF scanner?
- Do you have picker packer experience?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?