TRAINEE PROPERTY MANAGER
Advertiser: Maxpro InsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $38,000 - $42,000 + Super + Fuel + Mobile
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Leading Real Estate Agency in Hampton Park requires a Trainee Property Manager to join their Property Management team and manage a portfolio, with an assistant, whilst concentrating on growth.
We are looking for somebody who is a great team member and can build rapport with clients easily. Your main emphasis will be on creating a friendly and personal relationship with your clients so as to provide the highest level of customer service.
To be successful in this you will possess:
Experience in Property Management will be considered an advantage.
A reliable vehicle and current driver's license.
Great time management skills & attention to detail.
This role is working as part of a young dynamic team. It is a job where you will be rewarded for your hard work and have the pleasure of working in a fun yet professional office. If you feel you have the drive and motivation to make this role your own we would like to hear from you.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.