Business Development ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
Quik Corp is an industry leader manufacturing innovative agricultural equipment, emergency response vehicles and associated equipment throughout Australia. As a primary supplier to diverse markets and industries nationwide, Quik Corp works closely with its customers to deliver new technologies and innovations in harsh conditions throughout Australia and around the world.
The BDM for this position is a hunter and an entrepreneur who can recognise opportunities and build solid relationships by pitching the company and its innovations to all levels of industry. This is not a sales representative's role; it is for those that can use their commercial acumen and superior sales techniques to recognise the right opportunity and get a meeting with the decision maker.
Quik Corp has a reputation of working consultatively with its customer base to deliver outstanding results. This role relies heavily on the BDM working in partnership with the customer and our project teams to deliver results for the customer and the company.
This opportunity will yield considerable rewards and career growth for the right applicant with a company that prides itself on being a trailblazer in the industries we serve. We want to meet a trailblazer who shares our vision and passion.
This role is customer facing and therefore the ability and willingness to travel is paramount to its success.
Skills and Attributes
- Education and qualifications: Year 12 high school certificate minimum
- An understanding of agricultural equipment, pumps and/or functional vehicle integration systems would be highly regarded
- A technical aptitude is preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate to advanced)
- Able to work autonomously as well as recognise when matters should be referred to senior team members
- Able to exercise sound judgment and initiative
- High level of written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a diverse range of individuals
- Able to generate new ideas and creative approaches to issues and practice
- Proven ability to solve complex problems and achieve results through data-informed decision-making
- Ability to motivate, influence and engage others in the achievement of goals whilst cultivating a productive working environment
**Previous Applicants Need Not Re-Apply**
To apply you must submit a cover letter on a word document separate to your resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?