Area Sales Manager - Commercial
Advertiser: Bunnings Warehouse3.6202 out of 53.6 overall rating (1019 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
At Bunnings we believe home improvement should be accessible to everyone. When it comes to working with us, the same applies. Whether you've mastered D.I.Y. or not, you may just be able to find a role that's made for you.
In the Trade Centres, we continue our long history of servicing the needs of Australian trades. Our product ranges from electrical, plumbing, landscaping and building jobs, sourced and supplied sustainability from different parts of the world.
We are currently seeking an experienced Area Sales Manager in our Commercial, Building and Construction Division for Newcastle / Hunter Region. Reporting to the State Sales Manager, this role will lead and motivate a team of Account Managers, cost effectively achieve or exceed sales, gross margin and market growth targets.
What you can expect to do:
- Plan, develop and implement strategies to achieve or exceed budgeted sales, maximise profit and product mix.
- Develop and implement strategies to ensure effective market share, market segmentation and customer growth.
- Ensure timely, accurate, concise, relevant information is communicated between sales team, stores and functions within the business.
- Provide ongoing coaching and formal development plans for direct reports.
- Support and encourage the company's unique workplace culture and develop strategies to drive the Visions and Values.
- Develop strategies to address local opportunities and combat competitor activities.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to safety
- Strong and demonstrated experience in a high-volume Sales Team Management leadership role
- A knowledge of the Building and Construction Industry
- Existing relationships with Commercial & Multi-residential Builders would be ideal
- Demonstrated ability to build solid and strong relationships with new customers and leading team productivity
- Strong commercial acumen, customer focus & rapport building skills
- Possess highly effective communication skills
- Microsoft Office suite required knowledge of CRM systems
- Current driver's licence
What we offer…
- A team-focused workplace that supports flexibility, diversity and inclusion
- Ongoing career development and training
- A fun work environment
- A chance to create a real difference in the local community
- 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave for eligible team members
- Team member and spouse discount
- An opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Employee Share Plan
Retaining an inclusive, family feel while growing into one of Australia and New Zealand's largest and most widely recognised brands has come naturally to us and we'd love to welcome you to the family.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.