Advertiser: 4Wheeling AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
Looking for talented, creative digital content assistant to help grow our 4WD and adventure brand.
Initially 2 days a week, with potential full-time position as the role grows.
- Flexible hours/days
- Bring your creativity to make this role your own
- Base pay plus incentive percentage for growing social media platforms
- Editing photos and posting on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram);
- Responding to messages and general enquiries on social media platforms;
- Organising and using innovation to develop rewards for social media followers;
- Assisting to develop marketing strategies and brand development;
- Attend and assist at meetings and events in Perth and interstate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Innovation and enthusiasm for building the brand and growing social media platforms;
- Experience in marketing;
- Organised individual with the ability to manage deadlines.
Desirable skills (not essential to the position)
- Knowledge of 4WD and adventure activities/brands;
- Experience editing photos with Adobe Lightroom.
Who are we:
Ronny Dahl is recognised nationally and internationally for his 4x4 off-road camping and adventures, his handy tips for off-roading, overlanding and 4 wheeling in any situation, and his real and honest product reviews and on-location product tests. Ronny Dahl has amassed an audience of over 350,000+ subscribers on his YouTube channel and receives more than 1 million views each month. Ronny’s audience is loyal and organic; and continue to support his honest and real product reviews and stories he shares through social media.
We are looking for a creative marketing genius to assist in developing the Ronny Dahl and 4Wheeling Australia brand. This role initially starts at 2 days per week, however we anticipate that for the right person, the role will develop into a full-time role over the next 6 months. There are also potential bonus incentives available for developing and improving current social media platforms.
To apply, click on the 'apply for this job' and send us your current resume and a cover letter explaining how your experience is relevant to the position.
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing assistant?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Which of the following Adobe products are you experienced with?
- Are you experienced with copy writing and content creation?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?