Casual Front of House Team Members - Dendy Cinemas Brisbane
Advertiser: Dendy Cinemas2 out of 52.0 overall rating (5 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
Dendy Cinemas is one of Australia's leading quality cinema venues with a mix of quality multiplex cinema. Dendy Cinemas is an exciting, fast paced environment dedicated to providing exceptional guest experiences and we are looking for energetic, like minded individuals to join our team!
All applicants must be available to work shifts across both Dendy Brisbane locations, at Dendy Portside and Dendy Coorparoo.
Team members will enjoy an exciting and varied roster with training in all front of house areas including our Box Office, Candy Bar and Cinema Ushering. Staff will also be trained to work in our Premium Lounge, and to provide high quality food and beverage service and an exceptional customer experience.
Dendy Cinemas provides an excellent working environment, great pay and employment benefits such as staff movie tickets and discounts with awesome rewards for our outstanding team members who go above and beyond.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Excellent personal presentation, grooming and punctuality
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age and hold a current (or be able to obtain) a QLD Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).
- A strong work ethic - you like to be kept busy!
- A common sense approach to problem solving
- The ability to work in a close and friendly team
- A willingness to learn
- Experience in food and beverage, retail, customer service, cash handling and barista coffee making is highly desired yet not essential.
- A passion for quality film and customer service is essential - it's what we do!
- Prior Cinema experience is highly desirable, but not essential
- All successful candidates will possess a good and flexible approach to working a variety of shifts across nights, weekends, public and school holiday periods.
- We will only be accepting applications with full weekend availability on weekends, including Friday nights and public holidays. A full availability through the upcoming Christmas, New Years and school holiday period is a must. Dendy is closed on Christmas Day.
To apply please submit a covering letter and resume telling us how great you are and why we must have you on our team to email@example.com
Please include a copy of your current availability
Applications close Friday the 4th of December.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?