Business Development ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $70,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, New Business Development
About the business and the role
PEAK Lubricants has been providing automotive, transport and industrial lubricants, fluids, coolants, grease, solvents, and speciality products since 1982.
The company is proudly 100% Australian owned and operated and is committed to providing a high level of customer service unmatched in the industry.
PEAK's extensive product range is sourced both locally and globally, and is distributed across Australia and exported to Asia and the Pacific Rim. Clients include Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM's), industrial manufacturers, transport and automotive businesses, retailers and regional distributors.
Job tasks and responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join our high performing sales team. This professional Business Development Manager will focus on growing the business and associated revenues in the relevant markets throughout QLD.
You will assume responsibility for seeking out opportunities, generating inquiries, customer visits, understanding technical applications, solution selling, quotes, Terms & Conditions and associated operational aspects as required. You will be working with the National Sales team to achieve set KPIs for the business.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a customer focused, results oriented sales professional with proven experience in developing service business in the commercial and retail sector. It would be advantageous to have previous relevant experience in Lubricants applications, and/or experience in developing similar business in the facilities management environment.
- Must have 3 years Plus Automotive Experience
- Service Business Development experience is essential.
- A solid understanding of the commercial market and /or facilities management environment.
- Must have a minimum of three years oil experience to apply
- Ability to complete sales cycle planning, strategy implementation and territory management.
- The ability to work autonomously in the field.
- Good phone manner and good customer service skills.
- Ability to generate business independently.
- Solid PC software experience in MS Office and Outlook is a requirement.
- Current Driver's license
Job benefits and perks
- Very competitive base salary
- Excellent salary and Bonus structure
- Great Team and Culture
At Peak we are entering an exciting phase in the organisations evolution. As we grow our philosophy remains simple, we are consumer led and customer driven.
Pre-employment medical, drug and alcohol screen, as well as a relevant police background check may be conducted on applicants as part of the recruitment process.
If you are ready for this Challenge – Apply NOW!
- A single paragraph cover letter detailing why you believe you are suited to the role
- A current CV
Email applications to:
Subject line: Business Development Manager QLD
**Right to live and work in Australia
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?