Advertiser: NorliftMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Cairns & Far North
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are currently seeking a mature, motivated and bubbly person to carry out the following role as our first point of contact for our Norlift team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a renowned and reputable Materials Handling Company who offer Forklift Hire, Sales, Service, Repair and Maintenance on a range of Materials Handling equipment to a very large customer base in Cairns. As a key member of the Norlift Team, this position will primarily be responsible for assisting in our fast paced front office and daily management operations.
This role entails the day to day administrative duties carried out to run the daily operation of our business;
- First point of call in the front office (face to face customer service, over the telephone and email).
- Data entry / filing
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Scheduling of customer jobs
- Assist in management of internal Hire Fleet maintenance/ breakdowns
- Assist with spare parts receivable and/or dispatch
The Successful Applicant;
- Must demonstrate a professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work well autonomously as well as part of a team
- Experience of basic computer skills (Microsoft office, email, data entry, MYOB)
- Must be reliable and punctual
- Be able to work in a mechanical environment, being versatile to deal with mechanics, contractors and customers in this field.
This position is permanent full-time (Monday - Friday 7:30am-4:00pm)
Must be Australian Permanent Resident
Great staff conditions, competitive above award wages on offer and get to work with a friendly humorous team!
Please email your resume through to Amanda; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.