Assistant Account Executive
Advertiser: McKillop Insurance BrokersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Launceston & North East
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
Mckillops Insurance Brokers have been operating in Launceston since 1975, and have grown to become one of the largest Insurance Brokers in the state. Our business is continuously growing, and therefore we are seeking an Assistant Account Executive to assist our team.
The successful candidate will be a true all-rounder, who can think on their feet and find solutions to complex situations. They need to be highly organised and efficient, and be able to adapt to the various work styles within the office. The role demands a high level of expertise in the insurance industry.
This key support role will work closely with an Account Executive to provide client and account support, claims processing, portfolio maintenance and compliance and will give general administrative support and personal assistance to the Account Executive.
- Client service including inbound and outbound call requirements
- Maintenance of client portfolios including data entry and reports
- Provide assistance to Account Executives and ensure compliance
- Provide and follow up on quotations, renewals, endorsements, new business and claims
The position is full-time, where working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
Skills, Experience and Requirements:
- Intermediate MS office skills including outlook
- Experience in dealing with complex insurance files
- RG146 Accreditation (Tier 1 Insurance Broking)
- The ability to think outside the square to find solutions for clients
- Experience in assisting with a large book of business
- Knowledge and experience regarding difficult risks
- Lodging and managing claims
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organisation skills
- Ability to adapt to change and be open to new challenges
- Impeccable personal presentation
- A high level of attention to detail
- Previous experience using INSIGHT (Broking System) preferred
As our newest team member, Mckillops can offer you:
- Great working culture and a fun, reliable team
- A genuine work life balance, with Monday to Friday business hours
- Growth and training opportunities
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a very committed team
If this sounds like the role for you, APPLY now via the seek advertisement.
For a confidential discussion or more information on the position please call and speak with Tegan, on (03) 6331 2066 [link removed] or email: email@example.com [link removed].
Salary and benefits to be negotiated with the successful applicant. Applicants must have unrestricted rights to work in Australia.
Applications close at 12:00am on Sunday 6th December.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?
- What's your expected annual base salary?