Patient Services - Receptionist
Advertiser: BR Radiology5 out of 55.0 overall rating (1 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Hervey Bay & Fraser Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
The BR Group:
The BR Group comprises RANZCR/NATA accredited Radiology practices in New South Wales and Queensland at both private practice and private hospital sites. We have a talented team of Radiologists, Radiographers, Sonographers and Support Staff committed to providing an excellent level of service to patients and referring doctors.
Applications are invited for suitably skilled candidates wishing to be considered for a part time position in our Patient Services (Reception + Admin support) team at Bayside Radiology.
This role is approximately 30 hours a week, over five days.
The skills and abilities required:
To be considered for this position, applicants must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Be well presented
- Have a friendly and polite manner
- Good customer service, telephone and reception skills
- Sound keyboard and computer skills
- Be an effective team player
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
Please include a cover letter referencing job title 'Patient Services - Bayside Radiology' and include a current resume via the Seek application process.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?