Marketing All Rounder
Advertiser: NewBookMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Communications
Hi, we’re NewBook! We are an all-in-one Tourism Technology Platform transforming thousands of hospitality and tourism businesses globally with our Property Management System, Booking Engine, Channel Manager, and a long list of industry-first innovations.
About the Role
We are looking for a full-time Marketing Assistant to join the marketing team at our global HQ in the heart of Surfers Paradise. This role would suit a marketing all-rounder with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position. You will work as a part of the team to assist in performing a range of everyday marketing tasks such as email marketing, Social Media, website management, general administrative duties, and more.
We are on the hunt for someone who will be committed to our company vision and determined to help us dominate the property management market around the globe! If you’re seeking to join a rapidly-growing company where you can hone your skills to build a career and work alongside a successful, close-knit team, then this role is for you!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- EDM campaign management – Assisting with every stage of email marketing, from strategy and production, to testing and implementation
- Social Media management - Preparing and posting content to Social Media networks including Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Landing page creation and site maintenance using WordPress
- Stakeholder and event management – Assisting with the management of promotions, sponsorships, conferences, and other events
- Assisting with the creation and implementation of quarterly Release Notes
- Internal tasks - Sourcing and collating information for various informative documents and presentations, ensuring staff photos are taken and updated
- Communicating briefs, collating information, and acting as a touchpoint for brand resources and collateral such as videos, promotional materials, and more
- Market research – Performing competitor analysis research and exploring award opportunities and other promotional prospects
- Performing basic administrative duties
- Assisting with graphic design tasks when required
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience within a similar marketing role (Minimum 2 years)
- Proven experience in EDM creation and campaign management
- MS Office efficient
- Basic graphic design skills and familiarity with Adobe Suite
- Familiar with Social Media best practises and strategy for Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- High-level verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation
- Willingness to learn and a “can do” attitude
- Ability to self-manage and work under pressure
- Excellent time management and the ability to meet competing deadlines
- Must have a current driver’s licence
- WordPress knowledge
- Basic understanding of HTML coding
- Exposure to or an understanding of hospitality/hotel reservation systems
On offer is a competitive salary package, career opportunities as you develop in the role, an awesome office to work in, and the opportunity to be a part of a highly-motivated and business-focused team that love what they do.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing assistant?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?