Member Service Officer (Direct)
Advertiser: Police Bank2.6957 out of 52.7 overall rating (23 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $60,000 - $64,999 plus superannuation
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Banking - Retail/Branch
Police Bank is a progressive, people-focused financial institution offering its Members a competitive range of financial products and services. With over $1.7 Billion in assets, Police Bank is one of Australia's fastest growing Mutual Banks.
About the Role
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Member Service Officer to join the Direct Team at Police Bank.
The Member Service Officer will provide exemplary service and outbound member experience on the Police Bank’s full range of products, maintaining competence and performance standards that ensure excellence in both service and administration functions where required.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Accurately identify members’ needs and ensure they are made aware of the products and services which meet them
- Maintain a high level of product and procedural knowledge to ensure accuracy of information to members
- Demonstrate professionalism that meets or exceeds the Banks Service Standards
- Ensure effective liaison with other branches and departments on behalf of members with account enquiries
- Complete daily outbound member experience campaign calls in relation to Police Bank products and services to members with a view to obtaining new or additional business
- Resolve member complaints in accordance with the Bank’s Complaint/Internal Dispute Resolution Policy
- Provide internal support to Branch employees and establish and monitor work practices and relationships that promote a high level of co-operation
- Ensure all loan processing is accurate and turnaround and delivery times are within the Bank’s service level standards and advise members of their eligibility for other loan services where appropriate
- Implement and maintain prompt personal contact to follow up mail, telephone and electronic enquiries
- Strive for members to regard PB as a partner to their financial goals
- Actively explore opportunities to cross-sell and maximise members use of Police Bank’s products and services including insurance products
- Implement continuous improvement processes to maximise accuracy and minimise error rates.
- Undertake associated administrative work efficiently and accurately within agreed timeframes and competing priorities, and with courtesy and efficiency
- Ensures quotes for insurance are within underwriting guidelines.
- Ensure product knowledge of all QBE and Allianz products including eligibility for discounts, ability to vary excess amounts, features of products and systems knowledge is of the highest standard in both knowledge and technical ability.
To be considered for the role you must have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of financial industry landscape, rules and regulations
- Relationship management skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Certificate IV in Banking and Finance or related Business and Banking experience
- Tier 2 Accreditation
- Demonstrated willingness to embrace organisational change including use of modern technology and an ability to analyse and problem solve in the context of change and continuous improvement.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply now!
Should you have any questions about this position please contact Andrew Schofield (Direct Team Leader) at firstname.lastname@example.org