Communications Assistant - Bally
Advertiser: Bally3.4 out of 53.4 overall rating (5 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Base Salary + Superannuation + Clothing Allowance
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
BALLY is Swiss luxury brand established in 1851, anchored in an exceptional heritage of shoemaking. Today the brand offers unique and vibrant designs across accessories and ready-to-wear. We are now recruiting for a Communications Assistant to join the Marketing & Communications Team in our Sydney CBD office in a Full Time capacity.
As the ideal candidate you will work as part of a team that maintains the Marketing & Communications Function for our business across Australia, Malaysia and Singapore.
The successful Communications Assistant will perform tasks including:
- Managing the Bally Press sample set
- Facilitating Bally Sample requests and managing the loan calendar
- Report on all press coverage to Bally HQ
- Assist with ordering brand assets
- Administrative support of marketing activities
We are looking for a Communications Assistant who possesses the following qualities:
- You are a highly motivated individual with a will to succeed and meet deadlines
- You are detail orientated in your execution
- You have a positive attitude and willingness to learn and take on duties
- Ideally you study marketing and wish to develop in the fashion industry
To be eligible for consideration of this opportunity, you must hold work rights for Australia.
If this sounds like the next role for you, we look forward to receiving your application through SEEK.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. No agencies.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?