Advertiser: Fulton Hogan Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
What we're looking for:
We're looking for a casual Administration Assistant to join our Tasmania Construction business, located in Cambridge.
You'll be Responsible for:
- Customer service support;
- Documentation preparation;
- Collating information for reports;
- Various Data Entry tasks;
- Raising purchase orders;
- Processing and filing invoices;
- Communicating with subcontractors and suppliers;
- General administration support to Office and Site-based staff.
The skills we're after:
- Previous experience in an office support/administration/accounts role, ideally in a construction or engineering environment;
- Strong data entry skills and the ability to adapt to new systems (previous experience with JDE will be highly regarded);
- The ability to work in a busy, fast-paced working environment with a proven ability to multi-task.
Fulton Hogan Values:
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We're committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our 'Good Work' culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life's priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.