Advertiser: Cobra Skip BinsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- $60,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Financial Accounting & Reporting
Who we are:
Cobra Group Pty Ltd located in St Marys NSW is in the waste management industry operating a recycling centre. It was established in 2015 and with staff focus and management drive continues to grow rapidly. Cobra Group Pty Ltd strives to provide fast and excellent results.
We are recruiting an experienced and professional accountant to join our growing team who will be reporting to the Director. You will have the potential for continuous growth in the company. This is a full time and permanent position working from Monday – Friday between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM
As the company’s accountant you are expected to perform below tasks (but not limited to):
- Performs month end reporting and generates Financial Reports (including Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement and Statement of Cash Flow).
- You will conduct financial and costs analysis by reviewing results of operations and will have to recommend actions needed to ensure that the company has a strong financial position
- Liaises with the tax advisor in the preparation of quarterly Business Activity Statement and Annual Income tax returns and to warrant compliance with statutory bodies.
- To initiate and recommend process improvements in mitigating financial risks and to improve internal control.
- Periodically prepares budgets and conducts variance analysis to ensure exceptional cash position of the company
- Responsible in managing the company’s accounting systems including payroll and ensures integrity of the financial data
- Manages and examines fund arrangements with financial institutions
To be considered for this role you must meet the below selection criteria.
- Experience working in a Recycling Centre / Waste Facility
- With at least Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting with minimum of 3 years experience as accountant
- Excellent understanding of Australian taxation and statutory reporting
- Has strong analytical skills and advance knowledge with in excel
- Able to produce financial reports and to perform financial analysis to assist the Director in decision making
$58,000.00 - $65,000.00 + Superannuation - Depends in the qualification and work experience
Interested applicants must submit and send via email.
Application will close on 22 December 2020.