Chief Executive Officer
Advertiser: DERWENT SYDNEY PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, CEO
Our client is an industrial products wholesale & distribution business with an impressive history servicing large scale industrial customers.
They are seeking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer who will be accountable to the Board for the business strategy, financial performance business execution and aligning the team to deliver the agreed plan. The CEO will have a significant role in leading the growth of the business, taking a lead in developing partnerships with key customers. The business has an excellent platform of capability and now needs to focus on its next phase of growth.
In order to be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Proven CEO with experience in industrial or consumer goods, wholesale and distribution environments
- Early career experience through the sales function, with an emphasis on highly engineered or technical products
- Solid track record in delivering growth - top and bottom line
- Highly commercial and financial savvy - a history of leading and delivering M&A activity with proven integration experience
- Solid people leader - able to build high performing teams to deliver in geographically dispersed environments
- Customer service orientation - highly experienced at building and managing critical customer and stakeholder relationships
- Experience reporting to the Board
- Tertiary qualifications ideally MBA
In order to be successful in this role, you will be proactive, energetic, engaging and driven. You will enjoy being both strategic whilst being right across the detail. You will also be an inspirational leader who can inspire and motivate the business through the next stage of its journey. You will have a track record across M&A and importantly delivering growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your skills in a high growth organisation that has an innovative and energetic culture.
This role is being led by Derwent's Industrial Partner, Helen Hall, however due to high levels of interest in this role, we are not taking phone enquiries, to be considered please apply through the advertisement.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.