ADMINISTRATIVE ROLE - Full-time and Immediate Start
Advertiser: Arafura Traffic Control and Line MarkingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
Arafura Traffic Control and Line Marking is a growing construction company operating in the Northern Territory. Arafura Traffic Control and Line Marking is actively seeking hardworking, organised, and dedicated personnel for a variety of administrative support roles in our Darwin office location.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, general email and telephone correspondence, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Assisting accountants and bookkeepers with invoicing, managing accounts, and payments as required.
Although candidates with minimal prior experience will be considered, preference will be given to applicants with the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- MYOB, Xero, and Quickbooks basic knowledge and experience
- Drivers License - some travel to clients or meetings may be required in a provided vehicle
About the Role:
Arafura Traffic Control and Line Marking is seeking both assistant administrative roles and senior administrative roles on a full-time basis for an immediate start.
A competitive salary is offered based on experience in addition to opportunities for advancement in a busy and well-established business.
Please apply outlining your relevant experience and skills with your CV/resume and cover letter. Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?