Advertiser: Aertex GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Office Management
Aertex Group is a growing construction company operating in the Northern Territory. Aertex Group is actively seeking hardworking, organised, and dedicated person to be the Office Manager in our busy Darwin office.
Qualifications & experience
- Previous experience in a management / administrative role (at least 2 years in a similar role).
- Good interpersonal and time management skills.
- Knowledge of software packages (MYOB, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Accounting experience is key and use of MYOB is vital.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems
- Liaising with senior managers, employees, suppliers and clients
- Delegating and organizing tasks for employees
- Ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and knowledge in accounting is highly admirable
- Preparing accounts, presentations, tenders and reports
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office manager?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?