Book Keeper and Administrator
Advertiser: Armco BarriersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 20 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
ARMCO is the leading brand in Safety Barriers used alongside main roads, in car parks and throughout factories. We focus on customer service understanding that our customers are looking for reliability and service.
We are seeking someone who is highly proficient in bookkeeping and financial accounting and has experience with general office duties.
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Data entry of all transactions
- Managing creditors & debtors
- Prepare monthly reconciliations
- Prepare BAS documentation
- Maintain accounts
- Payroll, Incolink, C+ Bus, FBT payments, Workcover
- General office duties
Qualifications & Experience
- Highly competent in use of MYOB
- Excellent Outlook, Excel and Word skills
- Previous experience in small office environment
- Flexible and enthusiastic to learn new skills and duties
- Attention to detail
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- Do you have customer service experience?