Interior Decorator / Designer
Advertiser: Most Wanted InteriorsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
Situated Hawthorn East, Most Wanted Interiors showcases leading Trends and Designs. Our services offer mostly anything to do with Interiors, Design Concepts, furniture, custom cabinetry, soft furnishings, window coverings, lighting and complete home refurbishments.
Qualifications & experience
- The Successful applicant will possess:
- Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration
- Min 2 years previous experience in the industry is essential
- A genuine Passion & Knowledge of Interiors, furniture and soft furnishing. Window coverings would benefit
- High level of Professionalism with strong desire to grow and be challenged.
- Must have exceptional organization skills & time management in a fast paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of Cad and Revit
- Outstanding customer service standards & results driven
- Initiative, ambition and confidence to build relationships with new and existing clients.
- Drivers licence & Vehicle required.
Tasks & responsibilities
- This is a full time position including rotating weekend work where you will provide both showroom and In-Home decorating and design consulting.
- The role will include but not be limited to providing support to Senior Designer, sourcing product information and details from suppliers, custom quotations, presentations,
- Organizing client contracts and preparing orders as required, with additional crossover duties from time to time.
- Cad and/or Revit support drawings were required.
- Client liaison with new and existing working as a team