Advertiser: Mercure3.5889 out of 53.6 overall rating (90 employee reviews) More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Housekeeping
A 292-room hotel, spanning over 3.5 hectares with significant food & beverage operations, two resort pools and extensive conference facilities, Mercure Gold Coast Resort is an oasis located amongst expansive gardens in Carrara on the Gold Coast.
This is your opportunity to join our dynamic Housekeeping team, with opportunities available for,
- Room Attendants
- Public Area Attendants (Day, Evening & Overnight shifts available)
As a key member of our team you will represent our friendly and professional service philosophy, and demonstrate a genuine passion for hospitality.
Key duties of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Cleaning guest rooms; including bedrooms, bathrooms, floors, and corridors to the hotels high standards for guest arrival
- Cleaning all public areas; including the Resort’s facilities block, administration and staff areas.
- Ensuring all service areas are fully stocked with guest amenities.
- Ensuring towels and linen are refilled, replaced and stored correctly
- Report all maintenance and at heights cleaning to your Supervisor.
- Report any lost property following correct hotel procedures
- Ensuring all equipment is maintained, used and stored correctly
- Using appropriate chemicals for cleaning purposes ensuring safe work practices are maintained.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- A friendly, customer focused attitude with the drive to provide total customer satisfaction
- Initiative to ensure that interactions with our customers are positive and efficient
- Exceptional eye for detail & previous cleaning, customer service or hospitality experience
- A high standard of grooming and presentation
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts including weekends and public holidays.
In return for your commitment we will provide you with fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team. In addition, we will provide you with hotel discounts worldwide.
Should you wish to be considered for these roles please apply directly via email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How would you rate your English language skills?