Diploma of Photography and Visual Arts Educator
Advertiser: Huxley Group Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Photography
The Huxley School Of Makeup is a multi award winning, globally recognised education provider specialising in creative arts courses. With an incredible industry reputation and almost 10years in business, HUXLEY has become an iconic Gold Coast brand.
This person will be passionate, intelligent, hard-working, an excellent communicator and have goals to grow within the business. Our ideal candidate will also be enthusiastic about creative arts, fashion, and education with industry connections. This person would be 100% committed to the school, their role, and in helping our students gain the skills and knowledge required to become successful in their chosen industries.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of our creative team, adding to both the educational experience of our students and the faculty. They will utilise their industry connections, professional skills, and equipment. This person will continue to engage with the industry stay relevant and academically proficient from both a complacence and industry trends perspective.
- Educate the next generation of content creators and visual arts
- Assess and provide feedback to students
- Utilising our LMS, develop course materials to enrich the student learning experience
- Participate in HUXLEY creative projects
- Territory education:
- Bachelor of Photography or equivalent
- Bachelor of Visual Arts or similar
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or higher education teaching qualification
- Min 5 years of industry experience working primarily in commercial and fashion photography
- Teaching experience preferable
- In-depth understanding of Adobe Suite Applications
- In-depth understanding of social media and modern digital content creation applications
- Both video and photo imaging technical skills
- Both video and photo editing skill
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer/ mac literate
- Excellent communicator
- Proficient understanding of photo imaging
- Empathetic and patient
- Aspire to grow within the role
- Team player willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Diligent and excellent with time management
- Inclusive and culturally aware person with a sound moral compass
- Awards and other achievements is appreciated
- Be the leader of your own department
- Friendly team
- Work in the beautiful Heads with a new office coming mid-2021
- Great staff discounts
- Flexible employment terms
- Work for a government preferred education provider and global leader of creative arts education partnered with Australia’s largest education provider TAFE.
- Be a part of our creative team which curates over 60 professional photo/ video shoots each year!
- HUXLEY is an apple friendly work environment
- Opportunity for continued support and development
Immediate start for the right person.
Although we value the time and effort you have taken to apply for this role we will only contact you if you are successful in progressing through to the interview stage.
Please include the following in your application:
- Social handles
- Cover letter describing your skills and why you would like to join the HUXLEY team!
Respond to the following questions
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What is your expected annual salary?
- Which of the following best describe s your right to work in Australia:
Travel Visa, Student Visa, Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- How many years of experience do you have in a Marketing role?
- What unique skills could you bring to the role?
- Have you worked in a marketing role with KPIs?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?