CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERSTARS NEEDED!! No experience required - Full Training
Advertiser: Orexis InnovationsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
Are you enthusiastic and hard working? Do you have great customer service skills? Do you love sport and a team environment?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity to learn skills in the world of sales and marketing in an environment of passionate and enthusiastic people. No industry experience required but customer service or hospitality experience will be beneficial.
Orexis represents clients in the sport and not for profit field by helping them to connect to new customers through face-to-face marketing.
Now more than ever, companies need cost-effective ways to connect with customers. This demand has created vast opportunity for us and those that work with us. With a growing client base and multiple expansion plans in the coming year and beyond, now is the perfect time to start!
Attributes of a successful applicant:
- Competitive - Love to challenge themselves
- Love connecting with people - Great communication skills
- Have a passion for learning – Believe that growth is key
- Optimistic - Have a great attitude towards anything they do
- Have goals - Ambitious and grab opportunities with both hands
What Orexis Innovations offers successful candidates
- Access to a group of positive and supportive contractors in the industry
- Autonomy and flexible working hours- as an Independent contractor you choose which hours/days you work.
- Product & Industry training with optional ongoing workshops to perfect your craft.
- We work in an environment where you can negotiate your uncapped commissions and incentives.
- Travel opportunities; regional, interstate and international (once restrictions are lifted)
- Networking events
We have built a reputation of providing great results and fantastic quality for our clients.
Therefore, we are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
We are looking for people who pride themselves on always putting their best foot forward and are constantly looking to improve.
If this sounds like you apply now!
We wish you all the best with your application and endeavour to contact successful applicants within 48-72 hours of applying via email.
Please be attentive with your junk mail folder/spam folder as sometimes our emails may slip into there.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?