Advertiser: Mindful Innovative ActionMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- $35 - $40 per hour
- Work Type
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are a small business focused on improving health outcomes. While we are a small team but are growing fast and for the right person there will be opportunities to grow with us. You will be passionate about health and preferably have prior experience working in the health industry. This is a role that is very important to our business, as you will be at the centre of everything, organising, planning and implementing structure. You need to be super organised, flexible, detail orientated and able to use your initiative. We offer the industry specific training that you will need.
Qualifications & experience
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Ideally experience in the health sector or have customer service experience
- The ability to work with a variety of different types of people
- Excellent computer skills including experience with client management software, project management software and word processing skills.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Organisation of executive diaries
- Onboarding and management of clients
- Social media management (desirable, not required)
- Creation of documents - newsletters / emails / basic reports / training material
- Basic data management
- Working with clients to organise meetings and follow up required documents
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?