Advertiser: OIS GlobalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business and the role
Oracle Investigation Services are an experienced and dynamic privately owned company working within diverse areas of the investigation industry.
We are seeking the services of an experienced and motivated Administrative and Office Support professional who is able to assist with the continual growth of our business, supporting all departments.
Job tasks and responsibilities
An exciting opportunity exists to enter the investigation field.
You will be responsible for providing support to all departments within the business and assisting in the smooth day to day operation of the business.
Skills and experience
Our ideal candidate will possess the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Exceptionally well developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- A strong background in all facets of administrative and computer literacy skills.
- Ability to provide client engagement including but not limited to developing on-going and mutually beneficial working relationships, linking new clients to the business and supporting clients to meet their goals;
- A proven ability to work both as part of a multidisciplinary team as well as autonomously when required;
- Demonstrated skills in record management - accuracy and currency is critical to our on-going success;
- There will be an opportunity for training and assisting the in-field operations for the right candidate.
** Please note that whilst we are an investigation firm, you do NOT need to possess an investigative background or licence. However knowledge, experience and understanding in the field of Legal, Workers Compensation, HR consulting and/or General Insurance is essential.
Job benefits and perks
The position available is full time (part time by negotiation) and is based at our Eastern Suburbs head office.
Training and on-going support is provided across all aspects of the role.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.