Earthworks Operators & Labourers
Advertiser: Hogan Civil ContractingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
Hogan Civil Contracting is currently undertaking bulk earthworks projects within the rail and construction sectors.
We are currently recruiting Plant Operators for a Rio Tinto Rail project on a 3:1 roster. We are offering competitive rates for the right candidate. There is potential for ongoing work after the initial projects are completed.
- Excavator (CAT 30T) / Rock Breaker Operators x 2
- Loader Operator (CAT 950) x 1
- Labourers x 3
- Excavator Operators must have rock breaking experience.
- Operate and maintain plant and equipment safely and efficiently
- Communicate and liaise with supervisors, colleagues, management, and clients
- Complete and adhere to all HSE paperwork including Take 5’s, JHA’s, and safe work methods
- Current HR Drivers Licence required for Operators
- A minimum of 2+ years’ operator experience in construction and bulk earthworks.
- Rio Tinto Inducted applicants are encouraged to apply
- Experience and tickets in operating any of the above plant.
- Construction Card (White Card)
- Good communication skills and a professional attitude
- Ability to complete a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen
Project to kick off ASAP, project shuts down for 2 weeks over Christmas.
Please submit your resume outlining your skills, experience, and all relevant tickets, inductions, and licences or call Carradene on 0414 413 456.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?