Landscape Designer/ Landscape Architect
Advertiser: Spirit Level DesignsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Landscape Architecture
Spirit Level is a boutique landscape design & construction company based in Surry Hills. We have been in operation for over 20 years, and are committed to crafting beautiful gardens for an established clientele who value design integrity and longevity.
We are looking for an experienced landscape designer/landscape architect to join our small studio.
Relevant tertiary qualifications are required, plus a minimum of 3-5 years industry experience. Ideally you will have some experience working in a similar role, designing and implementing landscape projects for luxury homes.
The successful candidate will be a person who can draw together design thinking, documentation capabilities and technical construction knowledge. Clear communication skills are essential.
In return, we can offer you a supportive and flexible work environment, with highly competitive remuneration. We are a small and motivated team, and look forward to welcoming the right candidate into this critical role. We are always striving to improve - what can you bring to this position?
Required skills for this position:
- Demonstrated experience with CAD is essential
- Experience with Vectorworks will be a significant advantage.
- Experience with other graphic software such as SketchUp, Rhino, Lumion and Photoshop will be well regarded.
- Experience in estimating and quoting or project management software will also an advantage.
Only short listed applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Email application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of residential design experience do you have?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.