Sales representativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
We are a growing plumbing business who cater for construction plumbing works and some maintenance plumbing works.
We are currently looking for a long term sales representative to start in the new year to help build our plumbing business in the maintenance sector. The main focus of the job will be to help build our maintenance division up with new and fresh clients, from strata work, real estates, commercial maintenance and insurance builders. A plumbing background would be ideal but not essential. A base salary will be given to the right applicant with commission + bonus + car allowance + phone allowance.
The right candidate will be:
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales
- Have a good work ethic
- Strong computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Track record of sales
- Able to meet KPI
If this sounds like you we would like to hear from you. Please apply now with a cover letter and current resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How would you rate your English language skills?