Steel Detailer/Draftsperson. Graduate, Junior or Experienced
Advertiser: Alpha IndustriesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Architectural Drafting
The role will include: standardizing our common drawings, detailing custom buildings and structures for our domestic and commercial clients, interpreting engineering specifications and generating working drawings from them. You will also be required to complete onsite check measures and liaise with customers, councils and private certifiers. The sucessfull applicant must be competent in Tekla or simmilar drawing package. You will be required to design and detail projects ranging from small domestic garages to industrial buildings and warehouses. A sound knowledge of light weight building materials such as C-sections and the associated Bluescope style claddings is also a benefit. Prior experience in structural steel detailing would be a bonus. An attractive package will be offered to the applicant who has proven ability, however keen graduates or trainees will also be considered.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in building design / building design drafting?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of the Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.