Advertiser: predikktaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- $90,000 - $119,999
- Work Type
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
Airsanz will be the world leader in washroom hygiene and wellbeing, specialising in hand dryers and air filters.
We are currently seeking an experienced Technical Writer for an initial 3 month contract with potential to extend based in Melbourne (Donvale). The salary or daily price is not in issue it is quality and ability we seek. As a technical writer you will be responsible to determine the clearest and most logical way to present information on web and brochures and instructions for greatest reader comprehension and writes and edits technical information accordingly.
- Identify what the internal & external stakeholders need to know and do differently to implement the required changes in how they conduct business with the department
- Research, write, edit, and proofread technical data
- Create, maintain, and update user guides, training manuals, procedures, and other documents
- Follow style guidelines and standards for texts and illustrations per department policy
- Commission graphics and illustrations to elaborate on or complement technical writing
- Proven ability to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex concepts and make them easily understandable in text and illustrations
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact clayton on 0407900800