Advertiser: Work Club GlobalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
This truly innovative and progressive company is on the hunt for the next industry leader. This company owns and operates a diverse portfolio of businesses across east-coast Australia and is widely recognised for its professional, community-focused approach to business.
Its venues offer unique concepts and premium food and beverage offerings for their respected communities. From state-of-the-art event facilities through to authentic dining offerings, this company is one you will be proud to work for.
As the General Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the business, leading member service, operations, marketing, programming and community engagement.
You will utilise your customer service focused background to educate and improve those working around you, elevating the customer experience in the process. Through this, you will drive the venue to further growth and success.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a General Manager in a large-scale, multi-faceted venue
- Exemplary management skills and the ability to work autonomously
- Strong financial acumen relevant to P&L management and cost control
- A genuine passion for hospitality, fuelling a hands-on approach
- Experience managing a stock program in a large venue
- A highly structured and organised approach
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?