Plant Operator - Civil Construction
Advertiser: TDM EARTHWORKS PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $35 - $44.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Plant & Machinery Operators
TDM Earthworks are looking for an EXPERIENCED and MOTIVATED operator to join the team as a casual employee.(Full time position will be offered if you are able to prove your experienced) Yarra valley based
We wish to employ someone that wants to grow their skills and career and has the company, our equipment and staff in their best interests! If all you can think about it home time this is not the job for you.
- TDM Earthworks specialise in Civil Construction Earthworks and Drainage, experience in this field is highly regarded.
- Most works in the Metro Melbourne and South East Melbourne Areas.
- Plant you will be operating ranges from 1.5T -21T Excavators, Positracks & Tip Trucks.
- Minimum 5 Years Civil Experience
- Drainage Works
- General Earthworks including but not limited to: Site Cuts, Asphalt Prep, Excavate Trenches & Backfill with Confidence & attention to detail.
- Confident working within inches of major services
- Positive Attitude towards OHS
- Positrack ( competent operator)
- Excavator ( competent operator)
- Industry White Card
- Full Drivers Licence
- MR & HR licence (would be a bonus)
- CAN DO positive attitude
- Takes pride in attention to detail
- Always Takes initiative & Thinks 5 Steps ahead
- Not afraid to work the shovel & do overtime
- Hands dockets and paperwork to office in a timely manner
- Always willing to take constructive feedback and continuously trying to improve skills
- Can work soley and as a team
- Shows respect to supervisors and colleagues
- Takes Pride in machinery, Company vehicles, Yard & Work Sites
Benefits & Culture:
- We are a tight knit TEAM & pride ourselves on our team culture
- We recognise and reward those whom have the company & its equipment in their best interest
- We are a family owned and operated business which means you won't get lost on a long list of employees
- We like to focus on career development of our staff
- We offer generous packages based on your experience
- We treat your family like our own - your work life balance is important to us.
Random Drug and Alcohol Screening is undertaken.
All employees of TDM Earthworks are subject to a 3 month trial period
Need not apply if you do not meet the experience required and are not currently working in the field.
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.