Advertiser: Hoses24 Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2020
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Pickers & Packers
Hoses24 provides fully integrated hydraulic and pneumatic products, service and support to mining, civil and agricultural industries throughout Australia. We operate 24 hrs / 7 days per week to supply out customers what they need, where and when they need it.
Here at Hoses24 we pride ourselves on our team culture across the business, we believe in working hard but always having fun whilst doing it!
About the role:
- Process incoming and outbound goods
- Load and unload deliveries, check off delivery dockets and complete goods receipting
- Replenish parts to designated locations in warehouse
- Pick and pack orders as per request from departments and picking list
- Maintain high inventory accuracy and cycle count as required
- Housekeeping and cleanliness of warehouse and equipment
- Daily warehouse equipment checks
- Other logistics and procurement activities as and when required
What we offer:
- Full time position - 5/2 roster
- 50hrs per week 9am-7pm
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Full training
- A fun, dynamic team to work alongside
What you need to possess:
- Energetic with a can-do attitude
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 20kg
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can work under pressure
- Be open and adaptable to change
- Team player
- Basic computer skills
- QLD Drivers License
- Forklift License
How to apply:
If you think you may be a suitable application for this role click ‘Apply’.
Interviews will be commencing immediately.
All Hoses24 employees are subject to medical, drug and alcohol testing.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?