Customer Service Manager
Advertiser: VERIFIINSPECTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2020
- Gold Coast
- $50,000 - $59,999 plus commission and super.
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
About the business
Australia's leading national automotive pre-purchase inspection company.
About the role
We are currently seeking a passionate team member to join our inspection booking department. The role is high pace at times and requires the following.
- Exceptional customer service over the phone
- Cold calling mobile mechanics to carry out inspections
- Work as part of a team to achieve departmental KPI's
- Highly organised and calm under pressure
- Following procedures and protocols
- Sound computer skills & knowledge
- Facilitating on demand bookings with buyers, sellers and mechanics.
- Quality assurance of digital inspection reports.
- Assisting mechanics with inspection technology training and inspection requirements.
- End to end management of complete customer relationship requirements.
Benefits and perks
- Work from home
- Flexible working arrangements
- Automotive sales, service advisor or mechanical experience highly regarded
- Experience with appointment setting and customer bookings
- Ability to create, implement and manage internal processes
- superior communication skills and negotiation skills with diverse backgrounds.
- Rapid learner
- Self motivated ,enthusiastic and organised
- Ability to influence outcomes and overcome objections.
- Keen eye for detail .
Send your resume to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience quoting & booking automotive services?