Receptionist / Rental Administration - Real Estate - Part-Time
Advertiser: Sweeney AltonaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2020
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Administration
At Sweeney Altona, Altona Meadows & Altona North, we are currently looking for a dynamic and professional Receptionist / Real Estate Administration Assistant. We are a family focused & family friendly office. The role requires the successful candidate to work to work Monday to Friday 9:00am until 1:30pm, and from time-to-time on a Saturday 9:00am until 2:00pm if required.
This role can vary; however, tasks usually include the following;
- Meeting and Greeting Clients
- Answering telephone and handling and documenting all enquiries
- Responding to emails
- General filing, photocopying and scanning
- Maintaining office stock
- Opening and closing of the office
- Maintaining office cleanliness
- Coordinating and carrying out all office administration including reception, mail, couriers and filing
- Assisting both the Sales and Rental Departments as required
- Organising Sales Marketing & Data Entry
- Assisting with the preparation of Sales documentation
- Organisation and preparation of marketing
- Ordering and removal of all marketing boards
- Ordering all window posters
- Preparing and updating Rental and Sales lists and websites
- Arranging Maintenance appointments when necessary
- Preparing Routine Inspection letters for landlords and tenants
- Preparing landlord and tenant packs
- Uploading Sales and Rental Open for Inspection times
- Collating landlord statements
- Sending all required text messages and informing tenants of OFI times
- Under instructions from a Senior person, conducting single portfolio tasks
- Daily banking
- Other tasks as directed
Our office is open 6 days per week however this the role requires the successful candidate to work to work Monday to Friday 9:00am until 1:30pm, and from time-to-time on a Saturday 9:00am until 2:00pm if required.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are seeking someone with a minimum of 12 months previous experience in a similar role. However, for the right candidate, we are prepared to train someone with no experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Complete administration tasks on time
- Deal with clients, suppliers and other employees professionally at all times
- Ensure office is clean and presentable at all times
To be considered for this role, you must have impeccable presentation, be a 'people' person with strong communication skills and have a corporate appearance.
Salary negotiable with experience.
All applications and discussions will be treated in the strictest confidence. So if you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to us.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Recruiters need not call.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.