Broker Support Officer
Advertiser: Connected Finance SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Mortgages
Connected Finance Solutions is a Credit Advisory business located in Darwin City and strives to be known for its ability to bring together all facets of financial solutions, while being a leader in service delivery, commercial awareness and business acumen.
Strong growth and an excellent business outlook means we now seek an individual with excellent communication skills and a high level of professionalism to ensure our business continues to deliver exceptional customer service while fulfilling internal and regulatory requirements. Duties will include;
- Loan processing including data input into CRM and loan application platforms
- Presentation of loan applications to lenders with follow up as required.
- Ordering valuations, request pricing from lenders, complete various lender forms
- Product Switches and Variations
- Keeping clients and relevant stakeholders informed
- Database management.
- Support the Director as required.
The following skills and experiences will see you succeed in this exciting opportunity;
- Customer service experience in a financial services environment
- An aptitude to identify and address challenges in advance
- A strong sense of accountability
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to build rapport with clients and internal / external business partners
- Previous lending experience would be beneficial but not essential.
We can provide the following;
- Flexible approach to work hours (Part-time employment considered)
- A professional and supportive work environment
- The opportunity for career advancement to Loans Consultant / Credit Advisor.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a Certificate IV in Finance & Mortgage Broking?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?