Advertiser: PTMH Enterprises Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 22 Nov 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, PA, EA & Secretarial
Based in Hobart, Tasmania, we are an innovative and entrepreneurial team working together to empower and educate women across Australia to live and age well through exercise and movement.
We are looking for a dynamic, fast-paced and highly organised Executive Assistant to join us to provide specialised support to the Founder of 3 Degrees Pilates Studio and the not for profit Women’s Health Education Network.
About the role:
Working closely with the Founder, you will be responsible for the following:
- Project and event coordination across two business structures
- Organisation of client meetings
- Diary management
- Email management
- General Administration
- Taking meeting notes
We are looking for someone to join our team who has:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a professional role
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to balance competing priorities
- High degree of computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word and Outlook
- High level written and oral communication skills
- Integrity and discretion in dealing with confidential information
- High degree of motivation, pace and initiative
- Previous experience in a similar Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant role would be favourable
How to apply?
Please submit your resume and cover letter responding to the selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close on Monday the 7th of December. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.