Disability Support Worker
Advertiser: All In Home Care Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 24 Dec 2020
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Personal Care Worker
The Personal Care Worker provides and delivers individual, personalised care and support to clients, so that they may continue to live independently.
The Personal Care Worker will demonstrate a commitment to holistic and person centred practice.
The Personal Care Workers responsibilities may include;
- Working under the guidance and supervision of medical professionals.
- Administering medication (if qualified and deemed competent).
- Monitoring and communicating client conditions to the management team.
- Transportation of participants.
- Personal hygiene support.
- Complex Care needs support.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum Certificate III in Individual Support (or equivalent).
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Current Local Driver’s Licence (unrestricted)
- COVID- 19 Infection Control Training.
- Police and DCSI Clearances.
Essential Personal Experience
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Reliable motor vehicle (including valid registration and full comprehensive third party insurance).
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in complex care (within the last 2 years).
- Understanding of Mental Health Conditions.
- Medication endorsement/ competency/ qualification.
- Previous employment experience in the field of complex care.
Rural area and Fleurieu Peninsula candidates encouraged to apply
We look forward to receiving your application.