Community Support Worker
Advertiser: Subee Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2021
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Do you desire to be apart of a team that gives back to the Community? Are you seeking a supportive work environment that will nurture and grow your professional development?
Subee Newlake provides quality home nursing, disability support, respite care and in-home support services focusing on the unique goals of our clients and their families. Our aim is to promote, support and maintain our clients’ choice to remain at home and encourage independence.
About the role:
We are on the lookout for caring, experienced, professional Community Support Workers/Assistant Nurses/Personal Carers/Disability Support Workers to join across the various shifts we have available including a mix of morning, afternoon and night shifts.
We have a regular client base with the possibility for many opportunities within our team while providing that balance and flexibility everyone desires within employment as well as variety across the community, aged, disability and medical scope. Duties include personal/complex/respite care, community access, domestic and medication assistance, meal preparation, transport and shopping assistance.
Suitable candidates MUST possess the following skill sets and qualifications:
• Minimum Certificate III in Individual Support, Disabilities, Aged Care or Community Services
• Current First Aid/CPR
• Current Criminal Record Check
• Current Working with Children Check for paid employment
• Drivers Licence & own fully insured vehicle
• Previous experience in the Disability or Aged Care sector
Perks of joining Subee:
• Supportive team culture
• PPT = job security, annual AND sick leave
• Paid mileage
• Professional development opportunities available
Are you ready to join the Subee family?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and enclose your resume and a cover letter outlining how your skills, knowledge and attributes are suited to the position. Any questions please call Bodene on 6651 3153.
- How many years' experience do you have as a community support worker?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Individual Support?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.