Advertiser: AIB Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Jan 2021
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
AIB Insurance Brokers is serious about their future and looking after their clients.
If you would like to join the talented team and you have transferable insurance knowledge, skills and the determination to support the General Insurance (Broking) Industry, then you are invited to apply.
- Nationally Recognised Training RG 146 Tier 1 Accreditation General Insurance (Broking).
- The successful applicant will be;
- Required to work in AIB's professional environment, supporting team members
- Able to work independently and in a professional manner
- Able to display strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to retain clients. Computer competent, demonstrate strong keyboard skills and attention to detail
- Able to provide quality customer service to internal and external clients
- Motivated, flexible, loyal and an active listener
- Willing and able to attend business meetings.
- Highly Desirable Skills:
- Knowledge and skills tailored to the General Insurance (Broking) Industry
- Manage the debtor control successfully and support the Claims Team
- Commitment to ongoing professional development within the General Insurance (Broking) Industry, during business hours
If you have a business need to gain additional formal qualifications, you will be required to partake in formal studies at your own expense and outside business hours.
- Full time position - 38 hours per week-Monday - Friday -8.30 am-5.00pm
- Six month probation period
- Refer to www.aibinsurance.com.au to view AIB's company profile.
Applying for this position:
1) Your application will be considered if you are an Australian Citizen, Australian Resident, currently working in the General Insurance (Broking) Industry or have been during the past three years. Naturally you must be able to demonstrate your insurance intelligence, transferable skills, confidence and competencies for this employment opportunity
2) Send your expression of interest to John Lewis including your up to date resume and copies of your insurance qualifications
Email - via seek.com.au advertisement facility
Australia Post: - AIB Insurance Brokers, 78 Primary School Court, Maroochydore, QLD 4558
Please note: AIB's recruitment practices are not offered to third party contractors.
If you prefer to speak with the Branch Manager to discuss the Account Manager role, please dial 07 5409 4624 during business hours; 8.30 am - 5.00 pm Monday - Friday or alternatively email your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of insurance broking experience do you have?
- Have you completed a RG146 insurance broking accreditation?