Graduate Registered Nurse Permanent Position Southern Suburbs Aged Care
Advertiser: Altaira ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Jan 2021
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Nursing - Aged Care
Altaira Nursing Services is seeking a graduate Registered Nurse who is looking for a career in aged care and who is willing to travel up to an hour to their place of work when necessary.
We are offering a permanent position, five days a week Monday to Friday with a set roster of all mornings for a six month contract.
You must live in the Southern suburbs or Victor Harbor area to be eligible for this position.
You must be willing and able to travel to up to an hour when necessary. (Travel allowance is payable).
Graduates and experienced nurses without aged care experience are welcome to apply. You will be introduced to your role by undergoing a number of buddy shifts and further supported in your role by our Clinical Operations Manager.
You will be exposed to a variety of clients while having the security of a permanent position with secure pay and accruing holiday and sick leave.
We offer free training (CPD points apply) including First Aid, CPR, and police clearance, and free uniform shirts.
To be successful you will have:
- right to work in Australia
- unrestricted registration with AHPRA
- desire to make aged care your choice of nursing career
- reliable car
- good written and spoken English
- ability to understand and adapt to different clients' processes
- solid clinical assessment skills
- reliable and responsible
People of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Island descent are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in starting your aged care career with us please apply!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?