Advertiser: IQ RenewMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Jan 2021
- Gosford & Central Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Assistant Accountants
iQ Renew are an Australian recycler, established in 2017 with the aim to transform the Australian recycling industry, for the first time combining physical and chemical recycling. iQ Renew operate Material Recovery Facilities (MRFs) and recycling processing facilities across Australia’s East Coast. We collect, sort and process the contents of yellow and blue bins collected kerbside at our facilities. We also have the ability to chemically recycle waste plastics, which would otherwise be sent to landfill.
Please visit www.iqrenew.com [link removed] for more information.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Accountant to join our finance team and take ownership of the accounts payable function, monthly reporting, bank reconciliations and working with the Accountant on improving business processes.
Your major responsibilities will include;
- Management of multiple Company accounting files using MYOB and XERO
- Maintaining and processing of accounts payable systems across multiple Companies
- Preparation of month end reconciliations and assistance with monthly management reports
- Preparation of BAS returns
- Assist with cash flow reporting
- Ad hoc assistance as required
Ideally you will have a can-do attitude and have worked in a similar role. You will have a friendly and approachable attitude toward all your work and be a team player with a willingness to learn. You will be a highly organised multitasker with ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with the ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
The ideal candidate will possess
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role (required)
- Degree in Accounting or similar field (required)
- Proficient user of MYOB and XERO and Excel (required)
- A high degree of skill in accuracy
What we offer
- An inclusive and friendly team environment
- An opportunity to work with leading Australian recycler
- Office located on the beautiful Central Coast
- The opportunity to make an impact within a fast growing business
If this job opportunity excites you and you feel this role could be your perfect fit, please submit your application, resume and cover letter including your salary expectations. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in an accounting role?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?