Advertiser: Opulence Hair and MakeupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 8 Jan 2021
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Hair & Beauty Services
This is Kelly and you will be working alongside myself and my team at Opulence Hair and Makeup in Wallsend
We have recently had an amazing opportunity arise for a full time OR part time qualified hairdresser, We're flexible as long as you are amazing! We have a beautiful modern space and want you to be a part of this exciting new phase.
We like to create a strong and healthy culture in our salon, where we can bounce off each other and support each other beautifully. With incredible in-salon training opportunities and access to some of Australia's best education through our products companies, you will thrive and have the best opportunities to grow.
Our client base is growing fast! With down to earth and friendly clients just like us, we know that you will love being a part of a real team, in a great salon with an amazing client base.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Fantastic training, on the job and externally, to develop you as an industry leading stylist
- Great bonuses and incentives
- A high focus on employee satisfaction
- A positive team environment
- Long-term and secure employment
- A beautiful spacious and luxurious space to care for your clients
YOU WILL WOW US WITH:
- a bright, positive, enthusiastic personality
- confidence in all aspects of hairdressing
- a high level of customer service and client care with excellent consultation skills
- a strong passion for and dedication to our industry
- a commitment to education and being the best you can be
- Make-up and facial waxing/tinting skills preferred
We would love to meet you, take you out for a coffee and have a chat.
If you believe you can wow us, send your resume with cover letter and a recent photo to email@example.com
Please note we do not provide sponsorship opportunities and you will need to hold an Australian passport to apply for this position
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a hairdresser?
- Which of the following hairdressing qualifications have you obtained?
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.