Service Field Technician- GPS Tracking
Advertiser: MTData Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Dec 2020
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
About the business and the role
Here we grow yet again !
MTData, a division of Telstra, is the leading provider of GPS tracking, DVR, safety and dispatch systems to the transport industry in Australia.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking an enthusiastic Field Service Technician to join our existing team based in Perth Western Australia.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The successful candidate will ideally will be an automotive electrician or experienced fitting automotive electrical components. Also be able to work autonomously, interact well with customers, have a willingness to learn, be self-motivated when the situation requires.
Duties are the installation and servicing of existing GPS tracking and DVR equipment in Perth and rural Western Australia. This role is 100% mobile.
During Covid MTData has continued to grow operate as normal as an essential supplier to the transport industry
MTData is considered the leading solution in the transport industry !
Skills and experience
The successful candidate should possess at least the following skills/experience:
- Experience installing or servicing electrical components into light and heavy vehicles
- Experienced with fault finding and replacing electronic automotive devices and ancillary equipment ( antennas, cables etc)
- Able to think on the spot and resolve problems
- Highly motivated, able to work autonomously
- High levels of attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Have flexibility to work additional hours including weekends when required
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Current Driver's License
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunity to earn with bonus system.
- Long tern career in a growing company
- MTData products knowledge
- Company Vehicle
- Company Phone
MTData value staff who can make a positive difference to their business. The successful applicant will possess a dedicated and flexible approach to work and enjoy working in a independent, dynamic and challenging environment.
Applicants must have the right to work in Australia.
As this is additional role previous applicants are welcome to apply.
For a confidential discussion call John Doolan National Field Service Manager 0478 568 704
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?