Front Office / Reservations Officer
Advertiser: IBA Tourism Asset Management Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 17 Dec 2020
- Yorke Peninsula & Clare Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Front Office & Guest Services
We are looking for a dedicated and focused front office receptionist to provide outstanding customer service to visitors. Working in the stunning Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park, you will have a positive attitude and the desire to provide a great holiday experience to all guests.
As a hospitality position, the role includes a variety of shifts which includes weekends and public holidays.
- Guest service experience in a similar role in a hotel, caravan park, visitor attraction or other hospitality environment
- Professional face-to-face, telephone, and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced hospitality environment
- High level of organisational, communication & time management skills
- Experience with RMS accommodation reservations system or similar
- Experience with Rezdy tour reservations system or similar
- Flexibility to work across a 7-day rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays.
- An ability to work with Aboriginal people ensuring culturally sensitivity
- Strong teamwork skills
- Check-in and check-out of guests
- Room allocations in line with housekeeping schedules
- Accommodation and cultural tour reservations
- Answering calls and assisting with general inquiries
- Problem-solving and complaint resolution for guests
- Daily front office revenue reconciliation
- Keep updated on product knowledge of Resort and related activities
- Resolve guest complaints to the guest's satisfaction within your level of authority
- Represent the company in a positive manner at all times
- Demonstrate an ability and willingness to work for and with the Traditional Owners
- Maintain excellent grooming and hygiene and uniform presentation
- Familiarise yourself with company philosophy, values, background and history
- Maintain the privacy of all guest, employee and company information
- Adhere to all Workplace Health and Safety requirements.
- Abide by the guidelines set out in the Employee Handbook
- Abide by reasonable instructions, company policies, regulations and common law
- Perform any other duties as required by your direct department head, the General Manager or Duty Manager
What we offer:
- On the job training and induction for the right candidate
- Career and personal development opportunities
- The ability to live-in with heavily subsidised staff accommodation, meals & a company uniform
- Access to resort facilities.
Adnyamathanha people and Wilpena residents are encouraged to apply for this role.
Please Note: All successful applicants at Wilpena Pound Resort will be subject to a mandatory pre-employment screening. process.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?