Advertiser: Elastomers AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Dec 2020
- Mackay & Coalfields
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Technicians
Elastomers Australia is an industry leader in the manufacturing of screen media for the mining and mineral processing industries. We pride ourselves on manufacturing excellence and providing superior service and solutions to our clients with independent custom screening solutions. We have built our reputation as market leaders with over thirty years of experience, a customer base covering all major mining company operations Australia wide, in addition to building strong export markets in approximately twenty overseas countries.
Elastomers Australia are currently seeking Service Technicians to join our team in Mackay. The focus of the role as a Service Technician is to provide field servicing and condition monitoring of screen media within Coal Handling and Preparation Plants across the Bowen Basin.
- Execution of site work as per approved planning of scope of work specifications.
- Regular travel and overnight stays to mine sites to conduct planned condition monitoring and field servicing work for our customers.
- Assisting in the manufacturing of Elastomers Australia products, following standard operating procedures (SOP’s) to ensure Elastomers quality standards are achieved.
- Providing regular feedback to the supervisor on the performance and condition of Elastomers products on site and in manufacturing.
- Attend all internal and external training and inductions in order to complete specified tasks and advance your knowledge of Elastomers Australia product.
- Contribute to a positive work environment that reflects the Core Values of Elastomers Australia.
- Previous work experience within a physically demanding role
- Ability to multitask and work to strict deadlines
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to endure physical work with repetitive lifting, bending, twisting
- Have or willing to obtain Confined Space & Working at Heights tickets
- Ability to participate in regular travel for the purposes of conducting field conditioning and servicing work
- Great team environment
- Competitive hourly rate
- Strong safety culture
- Dedicated leadership team
- Stable and successful business
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
If you would like to be part of this outstanding opportunity to work with one of Australia's market leading organisations please apply via the link below.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?