Advertiser: LTTSMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 18 Dec 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Psychology, Counselling & Social Work
- Do you want a role which is cutting edge and exciting?
- Are you passionate about making a difference to communities that need it the most?
- Are you looking for a hands-on experience in psychology while obtaining your requirements for provisional practice?
- Would you like to work in a multi-disciplinary Allied health team?
- Do you have a passion for learning and growth?
LTTS is a locally owned and operated business that offers educational-based assessments and therapy, paediatric services, and community services to a wide range of clients that include Australian Educational, Community based, Disability and Aged Care groups.
Due to a period of high growth we are seeking a suitably qualified professional Provisional Psychologist who wants to join our dynamic team that operates on the cutting edge of health intervention while achieving the requirements of their Provisional Program.
The successful candidate will possess a high level of interpersonal and communication skills, prioritisation and organisational skills including the ability to make decisions, meet deadlines and delegate.
You will be responsible for
- Delivering quality psychology services across a number of generalist clinical areas
- Working collaboratively and effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Working with culturally sensitive practices for clients to deliver quality clinical services
- Actively participate in LTTS team clinical environments to ensure that psychology services are integrated, efficient and equitable for the community serviced.
- Develop clinical practice knowledge and expertise through active learning within a team and by engaging in professional development activities.
- Participating in Supervision and individual program requirements to complete the AHPRA accredited Provisional Psychology Program
How can I tell if this is for me?:
- Have a tertiary degree in Psychology or the equivalent
- Have Membership or eligibility for AHPRA Provisional Psychology Program (whether 4+2, 5+1 or Masters)
- Willingness to function autonomously and as part of a team
- Willingness to participate in self development and ongoing training
- Experience in Educational, Disability and/ or Community processes is preferred but not mandatory
Position can be managed to suit casual, part time or full time Provisional Psychologists.
Travel is an element of this role within the outreach context
What's in it for me?
- Plenty of variety in caseload and in clinical/ community settings allowing the provisional psychologist to meet all the needs of the Provisional Program
- Fantastic team of supportive clinicians and team members
- Growth and development through Supervision which is provided within the employment
- Access to extensive Professional Development to expand your skills
If you would like to discuss this position further please contact LTTS on 1300 994 854.