Creative Studio Account Manager
Advertiser: Fresco CreativeMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 19 Dec 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $70,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
Do you enjoy working across a variety of day to day tasks assisting others in a team? Do you enjoy working independently and professionally on tasks to ensure the smooth operations of a creative studio? Do you possess the ability to time manage and work in a fast-paced environment? Are you a social media whizz with an understanding of marketing, comfortable working with all platforms and able to create appropriate content to build a business?
Fresco Creative requires a strong communicator, both written and verbal, a confident individual who is able to hold their own with both the studio Directors as well as with clients. and staff.
Fresco is a well established, fast-paced, boutique graphic design, media buying and advertising agency looking for a motivated, sharp studio and accounts manager reporting directly to the two Directors.
You will need to be an all-rounder, supporting and reporting to the studio directors on a range of duties including;
- Creating schedules and tasks to material deadlines for designers, suppliers and clients
- Manage in-house job traffic program (Briefcase)
- Formulate quotes for clients with pricing approved by directors
- Assist with LinkedIn communication
- Create content for both internal and client blogs
- Create and implement social media campaigns both internally and for clients. Familiar with Facebook, Instagram, youtube advertising.
- Analyse and prepare social media reports and recommendations
- Manage paid advertising and content on all social media platforms
- Collect quotations from printers and suppliers
- Manage client and internal Adwords and SEO campaigns
- Check production timelines
- Manage media buying campaigns including collecting media pricing formulating media schedules
- Assisting with internal new business initiatives and enquiries
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with both suppliers and clients
- Potential start date week of the 11th January. This is not mandatory but prefereable.
In this position, you will be working both collaboratively and autonomously and will be responsible for managing a small team of designers with the assistance of the Directors. Experience in communications, marketing or account management for the creative industry would be ideal for this role and would suit someone who thrives managing a small team. If you have a strong work ethic and a desire to keep growing your experience and expertise in a creative environment as a valuable Fresco team member then we want to hear from you!
Salary commensurate to applicants experience. 75K pa
Please send resume and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?