Industrial Blaster-Spray Painter
Advertiser: Thornton Engineering Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Dec 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Painters & Sign Writers
Thornton Engineering is a reputable steel fabricator located in Corio, Geelong.
Due to continued growth and a long pipeline of contracted work, we are looking for experienced Blast and Painters with demonstrated experience in steel protective coatings.
Apprentices and Trainee's with a great work ethic and a willingness to learn are encouraged to apply
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Abrasive blasting operation
- Spray industrial and protective coating systems
- Experience in airless pumps would be advantageous, but not essential
- Work to a high standard to maintain productivity
- Ability to work within a cohesive team
- A willing and proactive attitude towards safety
We are looking for Full-time employees to fill these positions in our modern workshops with above award wages. We have vacancies currently for both day and night shifts, regular overtime is also available. Must be reliable, flexible with shifts, and possess a positive attitude.
If you have experience in the above positions in these sectors or similar industries submit your cover letter and resume with attention to the HR Manager via the link.
Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted in due course
Follow our progress on www.thorntoneng.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have as a spraypainter?