Boilermakers, Welders & Apprentices
Advertiser: Thornton Engineering Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 21 Dec 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Welders & Boilermakers
Thornton Engineering is a reputable steel fabricator located in Corio, Geelong.
With the use of state of the art technology we are working to become the market leader in all of these sectors.
Follow our progress on www.thorntoneng.com.au
Due to continued growth, and a long pipeline of contracted work, we are looking for;
- Trade qualified Boilermakers
- Experienced welders with demonstrated experience
- Apprentice candidates
Preference for experience in fabrication of pressure vessels, heavy structural steel beams, frames, chutes and bridges.
We are looking for Full-time employees to fill these positions in our modern workshops with above award wages.
We have vacancies currently for both day and afternoon shifts, regular overtime is also available.
Only applicants meeting the correct criteria will be contacted. Candidates with Dogman (DG) high risk work licences are encouraged to apply.
If you have experience in the above positions in these sectors or similar industries submit your cover letter and resume with attention to the HR Manager via the link.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a boilermaker?
- Do you have fabrication experience?
- Do you have professional welding experience?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?